Lancaster Bangkok is a sophisticated and modern hotel right in the heart of the ancient Thai capital, offering guests easy access to dining, shopping, attractions and more. After a day of sightseeing and exploring, you can wind down at the rooftop pool, a cocktail in hand as you admire the stunning view. The hotel boasts an entire wellness floor dedicated to personalized healing treatments and helping you restore your vital energy.Hotel features:
• 1 restaurant, 1 bar and the High Bar rooftop bar.
• Rooftop outdoor lap pool with views overlooking North Bangkok.
• Viva Jiva Spa with a range of treatments available (at your own expense).
• Viva Jiva Fit 24-hour fitness center. Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children.)
• Luxurious marble bathroom with signature toiletries.
• Signature Lancaster bathrobes and linens.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• 49-inch (124-centimeter) LED television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
1777 New Phetchaburi Road
Bangkok 10310, Thailand
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.